Our Returns Policy
We want you to be happy in your dealings with Anoni Mor. If something isn’t right or the product is not as described or if your item is faulty upon receipt. Then we will, at our discretion, gladly exchange your items or refund your bank account by direct deposit (For this option we will ask you to confirm your preferred direct banking account). All returns are subject to us receiving the goods back within 10 days of purchase. Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an unused and sale-able condition.
Please note that in some cases you may be liable for freight costs as these are third party costs and are dependent on your location. Re-stocking fees may apply. To initiate a return please contact us with your concerns via the details on our contact page.
In addition to our own policy Australian Consumer Law provides you with additional assurances.
You are entitled to a refund, a repair, an exchange or credit for products that have a major fault, or are unsafe.
If a product has a problem that is not major, we may choose to repair the item within a reasonable time and notify you when is available for collection.
All products sold by Anoni Mor must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it’s different from a sample shown
- it doesn’t do what we said it would do
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
- If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.